Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
We are looking for a Software Engineer
- Developing software for Smart-Traffic and Data Analytics solutions
- Develop clean, reusable code which is easy to maintain and to extend
- Testing and troubleshooting to resolve issues and to productize software
- Ready to contribute effectively giving your team less work down the line
- Work closely with Product & Development teams to produce top quality work
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent years of work experience
- Have familiarity with agile development such as Scrum, Kanban
- Advanced skills in programming, preferably python and Java (Spring Boot)
Hands-on experience with Linux, Databases and Distributed Messaging
- Familiar with Cloud Services (Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge about container technologies, automation and CI/CD
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
Good to have:
- Working experience with test automation frameworks
- Knowhow on configuration managment (Ansible) and deployment (Helm)
- Open-ended contract
- Atractive salary package
- Hybrid working model (60% of remote work)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remuneration plan: transport card, gourmet card, private medical care etc.