Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Project Engineer is responsible for the coordination between the work teams for the preparation of the documentation detailing all specifications, functional requirements, design and engineering associated with the three areas mentioned above: field equipment, software and IT infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager and her drafting team in the definition of the technical and functional specifications of the equipment and systems that constitute the scope of the project.
- Coordinate and lead the drafting team of the construction project (internally and with the with the Author of the Constructive Project Drafting )objective of meeting the requirements established in the specifications in these areas as well as the committed milestones for the delivery of documentation.
- Internally verify and approve the detailed engineering of the project.
- Ensure that the equipment, both in-house and commercially manufactured, complies with the requirements of the specifications and detailed engineering.
- Generation, approval and transmission of all documentation generated during the project, both internally and to the customer.
- Coordination of the specialist teams for electrical and communications network installations to ensure that these are executed in accordance with the requirements defined in the drafting phase.
- Coordination of the team members for the completion of the tasks, especially those related to functional tests.
- Coordination with the rest of the specialists in the execution phase to guarantee an execution according to the requirements and milestones of the project.
- Responsible for the generation of As Built documentation of the Equipment Implementation Project.
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications or related
- Knowledge of tolling industry, specially free-flow tolling is a must
- English at communicative level (intermediate)
- Open-ended contract
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible remuneration plan
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model
- 30 working days of vacations