Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Design, planning, execution and ownership of requirement engineering for toll collection systems
- Technical project management and responsibility within bid- and implementation phases
- Functional analysis and architecture including all system functions, functional interfaces and system boundaries in close cooperation with other system engineers
- Requirements engineering, preparation of specifications and system processes for electronic toll collection and telematic systems
- Technical interface to the custumer and other internal and external technical resources for a particular subsystem
- Definition and creation of Scope of Works for potential subcontractors
- Close cooperation with developers, infrastructure, operation, technical customer support and project management department to ensure proper implementation
- Collaboration with Project Managers to provide estimations and develop an overall implementation solution plan
- Master’s degree in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- At least 3 years system engineering experience in a professional environment
- IPMA Project Management Certification (level D or C, or equivalent) is beneficial
- Experience in electronic toll collection or telematic preferred
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality highly complex projects across teams
- Structured and solution-oriented
- Very good oral and written English and Swedish. German is a plus.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- ITS is one the most dynamic and fast-growing industries which is undergoing a major transformation driven by autonomous and connected vehicles
- Kapsch is among the thought leaders of that transformation. We are building on a sound present business – Kapsch is the global market leader in large-scale tolling systems and traffic management – and are in parallel strongly investing into the future green and sustainable technologies.
- You will be part of this exciting endeavor in an international company with European roots
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position