Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Implement the given design within the defined architecture in the best possible way
- Proactively and constructively contribute to improve the architecture and design with a profound understanding of the system context
- Follow the given software development guidelines
- Unit testing / white box testing of developed software applications in development environments
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including effort estimations
- Master degree in systems engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- Experience in Software Development in.Net C# with strong focus on state-of-the-art methodologies (e.g. SW design patterns, architecture, CI/CD)
- Beneficial skills: Angular 2+ advanced level; Hands on experience with Docker, Google Protocol Buffers, RabbitMQ/Kafka or ZeroMQ and Kubernetes PostgreSQL experience
- Desirable skills: Jira/Confluence, GIT, Gitlab CI, cross-platform development Linux and Windows beneficial (.Net Core/Standard)
- Passion for software programming and ability to research & apply learning’s to daily work
- Ability to learn new technologies rapidly
- Mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Interpersonal, communications and team player skills
- Good oral and written English
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- ITS is one the most dynamic and fast-growing industries which is undergoing a major transformation driven by autonomous and connected vehicles
- Kapsch is among the thought leaders of that transformation. We are building on a sound present business – Kapsch is the global market leader in large-scale tolling systems and trafficmanagement – and are in parallel strongly investing into the future green and sustainable technologies.
- You you will be part of this exciting endeavor in an international company with European roots
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: 45.000,00 p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1905