Kapsch TrafficCom, a company of the globally-operating Kapsch Group, is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security, and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch TrafficCom offers end-to-end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers, from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The company is headquartered in Vienna and has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.
- Defines, adapts, assesses, documents and explains solution architecture and software architecture.
- Identifies, avoids and minimizes technical and business risks for a project.
- Collaborates with PM and Technical Leader in project planning and development team assignment.
- Trains development team and ensures colleagues proper technical knowledge for executing tasks at hand.
- Discovers and develops new and/or innovative technology product ideas, strategic product extensions or enhancements to existing products for the translation of research discoveries into usable and marketable products.
- Identifies, collects and evaluates new and/or innovative technology products.
- Leads, plans and tracks all phases of the technology product life cycle from inception through introduction into the marketplace.
- Appraises new technology product ideas to determine their potential to address customer needs and to achieve goals in revenue growth and market share.
- Establishes technology product specifications and collaborates with various functions, including engineering, manufacturing, telecommunications, marketing and sales, to ensure successful product development and implementation.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives.
- Has in-depth knowledge in own area and basic knowledge of related areas.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Relevant work experience on Back-end developer fundamental: NET 4.5, C# (Generics, Linq, Lambda Expressions) XML / JSON, ORM (NHibernate), SOAP / REST Web services, SQL (MSSQL, Oracle or PostgreSQL), Unit Test Frameworks (MSTest , NUnit)
- Dependency injection
- Message broker
- English language
Our offer to you:
- An interesting full-time position within a global renowned family owned company.
- Excellent working climate.
- An international working environment.
- Outstanding benefits.