Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Administrate, maintain and support development environments and applications (e.g. JFrog, Docker, Git)
- Maintain and optimize the development infrastructure
- Continuous integration support (e.g. Gitlab, Artifactory, Jenkins, Subversion, Virtualization environment)
- Facilitate the setup of Azure environments for development and testing
- Development & improvement tools and plug-ins (e.g. data migration/import)
- Administration and user support
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information technology or relevant work experience
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (especially Jira / Confluence)
- Basic Programming Know How (Java, .Net or similar, Scripting)
- Basic Network Know How (Firewall, DNS)
- Linux (Shell)
- English Skills: able to communicate within the projects and team
- Team player with good communication skills and agile mindset
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- High responsibility within a global family owned company
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 50.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria Kapsch Group - Tel.: +43 50 811 1905