Kapsch TrafficCom is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security, and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch TrafficCom offers end-to-end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers, from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The mobility solutions supplied by Kapsch TrafficCom help make road traffic safer and more reliable, efficient, and comfortable in urban areas and on highways alike.
Kapsch TrafficCom is an internationally renowned provider of intelligent transportation systems thanks to the many projects it has brought to successful fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. As part of the Kapsch Group, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.
Provides support to business units in staffing, recruiting, employee counseling, administration and training.
- Support the design, implementation, communication and daily management of key HR policy and process and act as the primary resource for local employees and managers regarding same.
- Support the development and introduction of HR training initiatives including new hire orientations, onboarding and training on HR employee tools.
- Coordinate HR processes with non-HR team member at locations / sites where there is no formal HR presence.
- Monitor and act as the regional point of contact regarding internal HR systems and databases (SharePoint, Workday).
- Guide managers in department and individual performance issues, providing training, guidance and counsel on appropriate performance management actions.
- Support the efforts of the Director of HR by actively contributing to the development of department goals, objective and systems that support not only the efforts of the HR department but the company-wide strategic direction.
- Work with HR team to define, track, and deliver HR objectives and key results for assigned region and broader HR organization (e.g., Workday reporting, defining procedures, performance review).
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
Education / Experience
- University degree in HR, Organization Development, Business, Communications, or other relevant degree.
- At least 3 years of Human Resources experience in the United States
- Experience working for a national, matrixed organization
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification
- Experience supporting employees in multiple locations