Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Deploy, monitor and maintain the infrastructure needed to power our products and services
- Develop and operate cloud-native solutions based on Microsoft Azure
- Implement and manage CI/CD. Manage product releases (Gitlab)
- Automating system maintenance tasks
- Ensuring that our environments operate at peak efficiency
- Define security and data backup / restore procedures
- Understanding of architectural impacts by commercial and technological decisions
- Contribution to software development in close collaboration with the team
- At least 1 to 2 years proven relevant experience: DevOps, CI/CD, Cloud
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent years of work experience
- Great passion for DevOps and Cloud Computing (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with infrastructure automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible, Terraform
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools preferably Gitlab
- Experience in deploying software on-premise and in the Cloud
- Familiar with container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Working experience with programming languages preferably Python, Java, Go
- You practice and live the agile mindset
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality across teams
- Analytical and solution driven personality
- Good oral and written English, Spanish or German is a plus
Our offer to you
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within one of our fast growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and the domain
- An international working environment with exciting challenges
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 49.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Klagenfurt, Lakeside Park
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria Kapsch Group - Tel.: +43 50 811 1905