Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.The role Technical Delivery Manager has overall responsibility for delivering a solution on time and in budget. This requires the planning of people and their work activities to ensure the successful completion. It is to lead the team towards a delivery goal. This role will be a peer to the LSE role.
- Own the delivery of the assigned development scope and ensures that customer solution delivery meets the defined scope and stays in budget and in time
- Coordinate solution development in our core business area tolling with global development teams incl. requirements refinement (epics, user stories, etc.), implementation, system testing and solution release
- Define and set clear and measurable development objectives with realistic time, budget, scope in agreement with the Lead System Engineer
- Report to the overall Project Manager
- Initialize, plan, organize, execute, control and close the development activities
- Enable and ensure agile working methods in the development team
- Align with project manager and Lead System Engineer to assure their goals through backlog prioritization
- Build and maintain project team motivation
- Achieve a high level of performance and quality
- Ensure the project process and project internal communications
- Master degree in computer science or a related technical discipline including a project management and Agile certification
- Expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to use both methods in a harmonized way
- A proven track record of more than 5 years implementing complex software development projects with high quality
- Experience overseeing project teams with at least 10-20 team members including Product Owners, Developers, and QA personnel
- Solid understanding of software delivery models and integration concepts
- Experience in using appropriate tools: e.g. Agile Project Management tools such as Jira, MS Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Passion to drive collaboration in an intercultural environment
- Structured and solution-oriented
- Excellent oral and written English, German C1
Our offer to you
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international working environment and exciting challenges with room for new ideas and a company culture valorizing personal ownership and commitment
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Bridge Days Regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience
- Ongoing professional education and training measures
- Start date: as soon as possible
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria Kapsch Group - Tel.: +43 50 811 1905