Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Plan and coordinate releases of On Board Units (OBU) and Transponders for international customers
- Orchestrate and collect all artifacts for creating customer releases
- Act as single point of contact towards stakeholders regarding all required inputs for personalization and configuration
- Continuously update stakeholders about status and escalate any deviations from agreed plans
- Define and introduce automated configuration and release processes and contribute to development of any needed tools
- Arbitrate the conflicting requirements and demands;
- Strong Collaboration with Sales, Pre-Sales, Product Manager, Product Owners, Certification Engineer and stakeholders
- Ensure quality and sign off test reports for test units created for external entities (customers, certification bodies, etc.) before mass production
- Follow up on returned field units showing issues with personalization or configuration
- A technical degree (preferably a Master) in: e.g.: systems engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, telematics or similar
- Experience as a Test-Manager or Quality Assurance Engineer is beneficial
- Good programming skills in C# and Python
- Knowledge and experience with security and encryption handling is a plus
- Business fluent in English is mandatory and German is a plus
- Domain knowledge of GNSS and DSRC technology is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to set priorities
- You have a good understanding of project scopes, budgets and deadlines
- Expert knowledge of MS-Office tools
- Experience with Jira and Confluence are optional
Our offer to you
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing Agile methodology, autonomous working environment and opportunities for personal growth
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Homeoffice, Bridge Days Regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum gross salary: € 4.000 p.m.)
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905