Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Software development, implementation and testing of embedded V2X Software and related tools
- Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend.
- Work closely with our product and design teams and translate customer experiences and product features into capabilities on our platforms
- Support customer trials
- Masters/PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, software engineering, or similar
- Strong theoretical background and practical experience with embedded SW development for time critical applications
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development and software architectures
- Application interface knowhow for communication protocols, especially Bluetooth, 3G/4G, etc.
- Experienced in reading and commenting standardization documents (ETSI, ISO, IEEE, SAE)
- Experience in writing testable code, automated unit tests, and automated test environments
- Ability to transform feasibility studies (proofs of concepts) into performant applications
- Comfortable in Windows and Linux environments
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Expert skills in C/C++, additional experience in Python or C# is a plus
- Domain knowledge of DSRC or V2X technology is beneficial
- Experienced with Jira, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins and SVN are beneficial
- Proactive mindset to drive collaboration between teams in an intercultural environment
- Business fluent in English, German is plus
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with
- the business and domain-related processes
- An international, autonomous working environment and opportunities for personal growth
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Homeoffice, Bridge Days Regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- For this position a monthly gross salary starting with 3.500 € for applicants with a relevant work experience, willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905