Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Development of GUIs or web based tools used for operation or during production of tolling products
- Development of customer tools as part of product deliveries and SW releases
- Implement the given design within the defined architecture in the best possible way
- Proactively and constructively contribute to improve the architecture and design with a profound understanding of the system context
- Follow the given software development guidelines
- Unit testing / white box testing of developed software applications in development environments
- Producing detailed specifications and documentation
- Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including effort estimations
- Passion for software programming and ability to research & apply learning’s to daily work
- Technical degree (preferably a Master) in: e.g.: systems engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, telematics or similar
- Web-technologies: REST including API Design, OpenAPI, JSON, XML, Protobuf, WebSockets
- beneficial skills: Database Knowledge (Oracle, SQLite, MongoDB), generic network protocols TCP/IP, UDP
- Desirable skills: Jira, Confluence, SVN, GIT, Jenkins CI, Gitlab CI, Docker
- Domain knowledge of GNSS, DSRC or RFID technology is beneficial
- familiar with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- you have a proactive mindset, work self-organized and autonomously
- business fluent in English is mandatory, German is a plus
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international working environment and exciting challenges
- Social benefits and infrastructure such as operating restaurants nearby, close proximity to public transportation and more
- Flexible working hours, home-office possibility
- A market compliant gross salary of € 55.000 p.a.
- Location: KTC Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905