Kapsch TrafficCom is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security, and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch TrafficCom offers end-to-end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers, from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The mobility solutions supplied by Kapsch TrafficCom help make road traffic safer and more reliable, efficient, and comfortable in urban areas and on highways alike.
Kapsch TrafficCom is an internationally renowned provider of intelligent transportation systems thanks to the many projects it has brought to successful fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. As part of the Kapsch Group, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.
Kapsch TrafficCom North America is seeking a Technical Publications Manager for our Austin, TX office to lead our publications team. Our ideal candidate will be results-oriented, with strong leadership and project management abilities to support the team with meeting contractual delivery requirements and customer service expectations.
- Execute delivery and management on time and within forecast budget
- Collaborate with the Project Managers and General Managers to deliver reporting and tracking of deliverables, and presenting to management
- Establish content, format and delivery standards
- Develop metrics to identify process efficiency opportunities
- Manage team to ensure consistency and achieve product quality standards
- Prioritize projects, meet budget commitments, and manage resources with flexibility
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to solve complex problems that improve daily the lives of people around the world
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high-growth industry
- Career growth and stability
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours
- Full benefits package including paid time off, 401(k) and a no-cost medical insurance option for employee and eligible dependents
What we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in English, Communications, Business administration, or Engineering related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in related responsibilities with increasing focus on publications / and project portfolio management
- Experience managing and leading a team to meet aggressive schedules with emphasis applied on how deliverables are prioritized and launched
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical platform concepts, schedule tradeoffs and business opportunities with technical and non-technical employees
- Develop and produce publications that meet the standards of excellence in style, clarity, and completeness
Our top Candidates will have:
- Familiarity with Atlassian’s JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to recruit, retain, motivate, and inspire staff
- Ability to understand and discuss business or publications development, delivery and management processes
Kapsch TrafficCom is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex. Kapsch TrafficCom is a drug-free workplace. Kapsch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to email@example.com to advise of the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Candidates Requiring Sponsorship: Kapsch TrafficCom regrets that presently we are unable to consider individuals for this position who will require sponsorship for employment visa status (i.e., TN, H1-B, OPT, etc.).
Unsolicited Third-Party Candidates: Please note that Kapsch TrafficCom does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from third-party recruiters that are not engaged and under written contract with Kapsch TrafficCom. Any employment agency, individual or entity that submits an unsolicited resume/candidate acknowledges and understands that Kapsch TrafficCom has the right to hire any applicant at its own discretion without any fee owed or due to the submitting third-party employment agency, individual or entity. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org