Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Lead bid projects
- Manage the bid team and sub members
- Analyze tender documents and contribute to the bid preparation strategy
- Define and guide the creation of agreements (e.g. Teaming or Exclusivity Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements, etc.)
- Secure the bid process steps starting with kick-off meetings as well as risk management and reporting
- Act as a point of contact for internal stakeholders, suppliers and partner companies
- Support negotiations with customers
- Prepare handover meetings to Project Teams after awarded contracts
- Higher technical or commercial education
- At least 3-5 years of proven track record in bid management preferably in IT project business
- Knowledge in Tolling or Traffic Management systems is a benefit
- Excellent MS-Office skills
- You are structured and have basic project management know-how
- You are a solution driven personality with can-do attitude & approach
- Familiar with the complexity of international organizations
- Fluency in English and German for both verbal and written communication (level B2 is a minimum).
- Knowledge of any other Central European language is considered an advantage
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- A diverse and dynamic international working environment of Kapsch TrafficCom and opportunities for personal growth
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.)
- Homeoffice, Bridge Days Regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- A gross salary with € 62.000 p.a. for applicants with a relevant work experience, willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible, Full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905