Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.2nd Level RoadSide Engineer
on call duty
- Remote Level 2 IT_Infrastructure support for the Advanced Tolling and TrafficManagement Systems
- Infrastructure and Application troubleshooting and online support
- Active remote support of the customer
- Perform configuration changes and deployments
- Service validation and testing and vendor incident tracking
- Proactively updating documentation and procedures to resolve inefficiencies in the operating environment
- Supporting knowledge management by creating and updating knowledge articles
- Technical escalation to different service levels
- Representing the team on P1 Bridge & Troubleshooting calls
- you have finished your degree in computer science, information technology, telematics or similar
- you have about 7-10 year’s experience in area of IT-Solutions or similar
- you have very good knowledge in scripting and databases, in Windows as well as Linux operating systems and general IT knowledge, IT network skills advantageous
- you have very good communication skills and hands-on approach
- you have a dedication to curiosity how things work to get an understanding how all the pieces of a puzzle are fitting together
- you have experience with ITSM/ALM Tools (Cherwell, Jira, Confluence, Git and Azure)
- you enjoy to learn new technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- your have fun on documentation and knowledge transfer
- Fluent in English in speech and writing and German as an advantage
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international working environment and exciting challenges
- Social benefits and infrastructure such as operating restaurants nearby, close proximity to public transportation and more
- Flexible working hours, home-office possibility
- A market compliant gross salary of € 60.000 p.a.
- Location: KTC Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905