Kapsch TrafficCom is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security, and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch TrafficCom offers end-to-end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers, from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The mobility solutions supplied by Kapsch TrafficCom help make road traffic safer and more reliable, efficient, and comfortable in urban areas and on highways alike.
Kapsch TrafficCom is an internationally renowned provider of intelligent transportation systems thanks to the many projects it has brought to successful fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. As part of the Kapsch Group, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.
Kapsch TrafficCom North America is seeking a Senior Proposal Manager to join our team. In this role you will manage the entire proposal process for complex proposals from solution meeting to proposal delivery. The Proposal Manager will ensure 100% compliance with proposal requirements and successfully submit all proposals by client-provided deadlines. Establish and maintain a compliant outline, a proposal schedule, a compliance matrix/requirements matrix, style convention guidelines, and be adept at overall RFP analysis.
- Analyze the RFP and make associated proposal process and content judgments
- Provide guidance to writers, organization leads, and proposal center staff
- Define style conventions based on proposal center standards and the RFP requirements
- Establish and maintain the proposal schedule and a compliant outline
- Create requirements and compliance matrices of RFP requirements
- Approve templates, covers, spines, tabs, and label content (text and artwork)
- Consolidate RFP questions and facilitate review/approval for submission
- Lead kick-off, status meetings, and reviews
- Ensure proposal compliance with RFP requirements
- Ensure proposal win themes are developed and populated throughout the proposal
- Initiate and ensure RFP and appropriate proposal sections are reviewed by appropriate
subject matter experts and solution groups
- Ensure completion of required forms by the appropriate personnel
- Prepares review packages and provides necessary guidance for reviews
- Maintains the on-line workspace
- Coordinate with and support graphics and production efforts
- Ensure on time production and coordinate delivery plan. Track and confirm successful delivery/submission
- Participate in the preparation of oral presentations and conduct oral and proposal debriefings. Implement remediation strategies for lessons learned.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to solve complex problems that improve daily the lives of people around the world
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high-growth industry
- Career growth and stability
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours
- Full benefits package including paid time off, 401(k) and a no-cost medical insurance option for employee and eligible dependents
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degrees preferred.
- 5+ years proposal management experience (prefer state contracts)
- 5+ years of experience manage multiple proposals simultaneously
- Documented management experience
- Proofreading skills, keen attention to detail, and ability to handle stressful situations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Comfortable leading meetings
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Project desirable
- Willingness to work extended hours and travel as needed
- Ability to handle stressful situations and meet deadlines
Our top Candidates will have:
- Advanced degree
- Project management experience a plus
- Experience with proposals for tolling projects
Kapsch TrafficCom is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex. Kapsch TrafficCom is a drug-free workplace. Kapsch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to email@example.com to advise of the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Candidates Requiring Sponsorship: Kapsch TrafficCom regrets that presently we are unable to consider individuals for this position who will require sponsorship for employment visa status (i.e., TN, H1-B, OPT, etc.).
MOS Code: Military occupation(s) that relate to the initial selection criteria for this position may include: (Army) 51C, 51Z; (Navy) 1476, 1480, 1491, 1492, 1493; (Air Force) 63A1, 63A3, 63A4, 64PX, 6C0X1; (Marine Corps) 3006, 3044, 8060; (Coast Guard) 28, 35
Unsolicited Third-Party Candidates: Please note that Kapsch TrafficCom does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from third-party recruiters that are not engaged and under written contract with Kapsch TrafficCom. Any employment agency, individual or entity that submits an unsolicited resume/candidate acknowledges and understands that Kapsch TrafficCom has the right to hire any applicant at its own discretion without any fee owed or due to the submitting third-party employment agency, individual or entity. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org