- First Experience in designing, developing and testing productive applications using Java, .NET, Angular or React
- Interest in state-of-the-art software development design patterns and Agile principles of Scrum and Kanban
- Willingness to learn and evaluate new programming languages, technology stacks and concepts
- Good communication, organization skills and empathic acting
- Profound German (C1) and English skills (B2)
- Design and build secure, scalable and resilient end-to-end solutions
- Automate processes using state of the art concepts and technologies like UiPath and Camunda
- Work closely with team members and technical product owner to ensure constant team alignment and continuous improvement
- Actively engage in peer programming and knowledge exchange sessions and pro-actively request feedback from other experts
Unser AngebotBe part of a fast growing agile team, working on challenging IoT, Data Science and digitalization projects.
Kapsch BusinessCom enables the digital transformation journey of our customers - End-to-end from IoT Sensory to scalable Cloud Applications including Operational Management. That is what makes us unique.
- As a part of a fast-growing team, you'll play an important role in taking Kapsch BusinessCom to the next level
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Amazing, talented and international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours and home office
- Many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, daily fruits, coffee, tea, free moving days, free parental leave days
- A minimum gross salary of € 36.000 p.a. (IT-KV) - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
We at Kapsch BusinessCom attach great importance to equal opportunities and the individual skills of our applicants when filling our positions. As an employer, we value the diversity of our employees in every respect.