Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Lead a team of 20 engineers, comprising developers, testers, architects, and product owners.
- Guarantee timely and high-quality delivery of our products.
- Drive the development and launch of our tolling products, aligning with our roadmap, technology platform, and business objectives.
- Coordinate the implementation roadmap with both internal and external technology teams.
- Take the lead in comprehensive initiatives to continuously enhance our processes and outcomes.
- Masters degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Technology graduate
- 4+ years of experience in technology teams; 5+ years of leadership experience
- Proven experience in agile software management and development of technology products
- Experience in the mobility industry would be an advantage
- Experience developing solutions integrating software and hardware, like cameras and sensors, is a plus
- Proficient in both English and German languages
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- Working in an ambitioned team, brave to try out new technologies
- A market-compatible gross salary of € 65.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.