Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- You design, implement and deploy software for our data products and services
- Automating what is not, addressing security and performance procedures
- You develop clean, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Working hand-in-hand with product owner and dev teams to contribute to our solutions
- Conduct effective code reviews giving your team less work down the line
- Great passion for software development
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent practical experience
- Working experience in one or more of the following: Java, Golang, Python, Ansible
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Message Brokers, SQL and noSQL
- Good understanding and first experience in the usage of cloud-based services (Azure, AWS)
- Practical knowledge of CI / CD tools preferably Gitlab
- Good oral and written English (Spanish or German is a plus)
Our offer to you
- Challenging limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- Work in a friendly environment within a dynamic international team
- Onboarding with experienced colleagues to get familiar with the business and the domain
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, bridge day regulation etc.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Market-compatible gross salary starting at € 50.000 p.a., however it can be adapted according to your qualifications and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.