Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
We are looking for a Lead System Engineer who will participate in our new project in South America and Middle East related to ITS.
Those projects contemplate having its own fiber optic network, modern intelligent analytics software, license plate recognition cameras, biometric facial recognition cameras, SOS alarm, intelligent traffic lights, parking sensors and speed control points.
The main functions will be:
- Support in the pre-sale and bidding phases
- Preparation of offers
- Project delivery.
- Leading the system engineer of the project
- RFP analysis to identify the main customer requirements and define the best technical solution.
- Analysis of the technical evolution of the market and its technology.
- Senior System Engineer with a minimum experience of 12 years in Intelligent Transportation Systems in Urban environments
- Hands-on experience in design / extensive knowledge of end-to-end architecture of software, devices and communications
- Hands-on experience in definition of technical solution.
- Great leadership and communication skills
- Availability to travel (occasional travels to visit the client onsite).
- Experience in consultant services could be desirable.
- Permanent contract
- Hybrid working model (up to 60% of remote work)
- 30 working days of vacations
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remuneration plan
- Location: Madrid/Barcelona/Bilbao/Sevilla.