Kapsch TrafficCom is a market leading, global provider of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) in the segments of toll collection, traffic management, safety and security, smart urban mobility and connected vehicles. Kapsch TrafficCom's end-to-end solutions cover our customers' entire value creation chain, from components and design to the installation, operation and through-life support of mission- and revenue-critical systems.
- Execute site acceptance tests for Road Side, Traffic Management and Toll Domain Management Systems.
- Test Rack tests for upgrades and spare units, System Integration tests (Toll Domain/Back Office) and Operation readiness tests.
- Support the Test Manager in creating or updating the Testing documentation according to the Project requirements.
- Provide support to Project Managers and Customers for testing related activities, including Customer Acceptance Phases and verification testing under the direction of the Test Manager.
- Support the Test Manager with the coordination within Kapsch for the analysis and solution of defects and issues.
- Support/Address Customer/Stakeholder queries on system behavior through data analysis in accordance with requirements.
- Fault/Defect finding and tracking to resolution, and impact analysis.
- Ensure all relevant standards are adhered to in relation to Quality and Engineering.
- Support the Engineering team in System commissioning activities such as configuration, verifications and tests.
- The Junior Systems Tester will be predominantly based at their local office. However, travel may be required away from such location in order to effectively carry out duties.
- Tertiary degree engineering qualification or similar
- Proven working experience in testing of minimum 2 years.
- Ability to read and follow detailed work instructions and Tests suites.
- Experience writing test documentation.
- IT competent (Windows, Microsoft Office, Linux, Networking).
- Understanding on System Development Life Cycle (optional).
- Experience in Hardware Testing (optional).
- Australian Driver’s Full Licence (Car category)
De regreso a la visión general De regreso a la visión generalAplica para este trabajoAplica para este trabajo