The Infrastructure / Systems Engineer will participate predominantly in the Platform Deployment, Maintenance, Performance and Monitoring of the broad infrastructure supporting the Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS). It is a diverse role which also encompasses elements of Security and Application Support.
The successful candidates’ responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Security, maintenance and monitoring of Networking Routers and Switches.
- Enterprise monitoring of Servers, Workstations (Linux and Windows), Network devices, Roadside equipment / CCTV encoders and Printers, including Enterprise Event Logging (SIEM).
- Security scanning and vulnerability analysis – Capacity and Availability reporting.
- As subject matter expert, performs in-depth troubleshooting and identifies resolution for complex issues within defined SLAs.
- Linux and Windows Server Configuration / Management, include remote software deployments, compliance, compatibility, security and connectivity.
- Writing and presenting changes to CAB including RFCs and Implementation plans; SIAM support model amongst multiple IT suppliers.
- Initiates and expedites Automation & Scripting.
- Drives Licensing and Certificate Management.
- Windows (and associated Technologies) Server 2012 onwards / Windows 10 LTSC / VMWare / SANs
- Active Directory / Group Policy / DNS / Sites & Services / SCCM / Powershell
- RHEL / Satellite / Bash / Ansible / Docker / Kubernetes / PostgreSQL
- Juniper SRX Routers and Switches / JUNOS space / AAA
- Monitoring / Log Aggregation / Security
- Check_MK / SPLUNK / Nessus Tenable.SC / SEP
Required Qualifications, Experience
- Higher education with IT background (University degree is an asset).
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in the area of infrastructure management in complex environments (infrastructure qualifications, such as MCSA/MCSE/VCP/CCNA/JNC favorable)
- Knowledgeable in the transition of legacy environments into PaaS / SaaS oriented architectures
- Experienced with Intelligent mobility and traffic management systems (preferred).
- Creative team player with superior problem-solving skills and outcome focused personality.
- Excellent client-facing skills along with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1 year contract + open-ended contract
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience
- Social beneftis that include private medical insurance, life insurance etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model