Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- You accompany and support your development team throughout the entire software development lifecycle
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Having a clear picture of what to build and convey that as a mission to the team
- Translating project and market needs into clear requirements, epics and user-stories
- Managing the value of the product and prioritization of the backlog
- Taking ownership and continuously improve product development
- Developing the technical vision and roadmap for our products
- Having a good understanding of commercial and technological decisions
- Being responsible for product deliveries and release planning within bid- and implementation phases
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent years of work experience
- Proven experience as a Product Owner
- Passion to drive collaboration in cross-functional teams
- Agile mindset (Scrum, Kanban) and solution-oriented
- Interpersonal, communications and team player skills
- Showcasing products, concepts and sharing ideas in fluent English
Our offer to you
- Challenging limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas
- Onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business
- An international working environment
- Social benefits of a modern company
- A market-compatible salary starting from € 56.000 gross per year based on a full-time employment.
A higher salary in line with your qualifications and your job experience.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Klagenfurt, Vienna
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905