Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Implement the given design within the defined architecture in the best possible way
- Proactively and constructively contribute to improve the architecture and design with a profound understanding of the system context
- Follow the given software development guidelines
- Unit testing / white box testing of developed software applications in development environments
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including effort estimations
- Master degree in systems engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- Advanced level with a minimum of 5 years of proven experience in Software Development: .Net C# with a strong focus on OOP and Software Design Patterns, Development in Microsoft Visual Studio, Unit-Testing; Web-technologies: SOAP, REST; UI Framework: WinForms (DevExpress)
- Beneficial skills: Angular 2+ advanced level, PostgreSQL advanced level or advanced Oracle database development
- Desirable skills: Jira/Confluence, SVN, GIT, Jenkins CI, Gitlab CI, cross-platform development Linux and Windows beneficial (.Net Core/Standard), Docker
- Passion for software programming and ability to research & apply learning’s to daily work
- Ability to learn new technologies rapidly
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet scope, budget and deadlines
- Mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Interpersonal, communications and team player skills
- Good oral and written English and minimum of basic German skills
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- Possibility to proactively collaborate in a highly qualified, agile and very familiar team
- An international working environment and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway and train etc.) of a modern company, Bridge Days Regulation, flexible working hours, meal discount etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: 45.000,00 p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Pia Lutovsky, Recruiting Specialist Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1917