Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Software QA for Intelligent Mobility Solutions
- Test-Architecture, Test-Design and implementation of Test-Cases for cloud-ready applications
- Continuously improve software quality, review user-stories and strive for test automation
- Develop clean, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Work closely with our product and dev teams to produce top quality work
- Great passion for software development and QA with Java technology stack
- Hands-on experience with Python, Java, Linux, SQL and noSQL
- Good Background with software quality assurance lifecycle in particular test automation
- Working Experience with test automation frameworks e.g., Robot, Concordion, Cucumber
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent years of work experience
- Solution driven personality and ready to contribute in the agile way of working
- Good oral and written English skills
Our offer to you
- An interesting full-time position within a global family owned company
- Exciting challenges with space for new and innovative ideas within a professional team
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. bridge days regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from €50.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Klagenfurt, Lakeside Park
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Michelle Wolf, Recruiting Specialist – Phone number: +43 (0) 50811 1910