Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Functional Testing of a distributed software system
- Planning, creation and execution of Test Cases to test against technical requirements
- Driving test automation to build up regression testing
- Support integration and customer acceptance tests (including test concept preparation, execution and reporting, test automation)
- Collaboration with development teams
- Root cause analysis and defect documentation
- Verification of defects and pro-active engagement in finding of solutions
- you have a passion for software testing
- you enjoy to learn new technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- you finished your degree (preferably a Master) in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- you already gained experience in software testing: test automation and scripting (e.g. Robot framework, Python, SoapUI, Powershell); testing of distributed and embedded systems; database knowledge and SQL (Oracle, SQLite); creation of documentation like release notes and installation manuals; Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience in usability tests is a plus
- Ideally experience in SQL scripting
- you have basic software development skills, and have experience with Jira, Confluence, xRay, Jenkins CI, Git and Azure
- you can multitask and prioritize work to fulfill project scope, budget and deadlines
- you have a mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Social competence and good communication skills
- An ISTQB or equivalent certification is a plus
- Very good knowledge in oral and written English and German
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits, infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company and flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: 45.000,00 p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Pia Lutovsky, Recruiting Specialist Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1917