With these products and services, we take companies in the telecom and energy sectors to the next digital level:
Smart utilities & service provider for the energy industry
Hackers have targeted a power plant. The city lies dark. Communication networks are down. What sounds like the scenario of a futuristic thriller could happen anytime and anywhere. With the smart utility and service provider solutions from Kapsch BusinessCom, the companies in charge of critical infrastructure are equipped to optimally handle challenging situations.
Kapsch Converged Services: A dedicated company for a special industry
Leading utilities and service providers like Magenta and UPC manage large customer bases and assets with a wide range of features. Kapsch Converged Services is a subsidiary of Kapsch BusinessCom. It is the Austrian specialist for development and implementation of converged IT services and IT solutions for the business processes of customers in the DACH and CEE regions.
Kapsch Converged Services offers you:
- An end-to-end portfolio from a single source
- Standardized, high-quality services
- Maximum availability
- Service management: operation, administration and maintenance
- Secure investment in the future thanks to new business modules
The digital portfolio for network operators
- Carrier-specific DNS services: Flexible services, optimally implemented
- High-performance DHCP services: For service provider networks
- Scalable TR-069/ACS implementation: For all access technologies
- Trident – the flexible client-provisioning solution developed by Kapsch: The glue that holds IT together and creates infinite possibilities
- Individual web hosting offers: Ready for use
- Comprehensive unified communication technologies: Email, calendar and online storage
- Efficient data collection and big data: Analyze, normalize, collect, deliver and store
- Reliable converged security: Government services, disclosure obligations, DevSecOps, hardware security, network security, identity & access
- Newest generation of carrier voice services: Maximum stability for decades
- Diverse mobile services: New devices, capacities, reporting, contracts, support, E2E tests and SIM cards
- Reliable data protection and compliance by design: Governance program, creating a culture and promoting awareness, maturity analysis, data identification and indexing, consent management, data breach concept, data erasure concept, data subject rights, data asset management, data security and third party management
- Delivery train architecture: System and business analysis, requirements management, technical project management, incident management, product management, system integration management, release/change management and software tests
- Comprehensive network monitoring and systems: Assurance services, assurance systems, domain monitoring and consulting
- E2E support throughout the entire process: Excellent software at the optimal point of use
- Foundation services: Trident platform, XIM, E2E monitoring suite – innovative and cloud-ready
- More than access management: Fast and custom-tailored solutions, including implementation support
“Several hundred person-years worth of experience and expertise in service deployment and operation of high-availability OSS solutions at major convergent quad play fixed/mobile network providers went into the development of Trident.”Martin Ellesch, CEO of Kapsch Converged Services on the provisioning tool Trident
Trident Provisioning Platform – developed by Kapsch
The Trident Provisioning Platform (TPP) from Kapsch is a convergent, microservice-based service activation platform. This means: Trident fully automates the activation of services for end customers, companies and industry components (OT devices) in complex, heterogeneous multi-vendor network and IT environments.
Trident from Kapsch ...
- can be implemented “on-premises”, in the cloud or as SaaS
- can activate all customer devices and services, entirely independent of protocols, interfaces and/or access technologies
- enables seamless tracking of every product, customer and activation status
- supports the digitalization of business processes and automation of workflows
- can be expanded with numerous OTS (off-the-shelf) connectors
- supports “self-healing” workflows (point of no return, auto-complete, roll-back, roll-forward) to minimize fallouts and manual interventions
- offers complete KPI reporting
Ready for your challenges and market trends
The Kapsch portfolio for smart utilities and service providers is a compelling answer to the current developments in the energy industry:
- Climate protection and alternative energies
- Decentralization of energy supply
- Power grids: smart and automated
- Trend toward mandatory smart metering.
- The energy business of the future is digital.
- Networks and data: the highest demands on security and protection
- Rising costs and stricter E-Control regulations
- New energy storage models
- Increasingly attractive peer-to-peer business models.
- Higher risk of attack due to increasing networking and digitalization.