Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Point person on the development team to communicate with stakeholders for mobility and tolling solutions
- Translate product, project and market needs into well-defined requirements including features, epics, user-stories and acceptance test criteria
- Handle the backlog, prioritize items and tasks based on business objectives and available capacity
- Proficient understanding of architectural impacts by commercial and technological decisions
- Contribution to software development in close collaboration with the team
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent years of work experience
- Great passion for software development
- Product owner experience or willingness to climb in your career
- Established background in launching software or services
- You practice and live the agile mindset
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high-quality across teams
- Analytical and solution driven personality
- Very good oral and written English, German is a plus
Our offer to you
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within one of our fast growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and the domain
- An international working environment and exciting challenges
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 49.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Klagenfurt, Lakeside Park
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Michelle Wolf, Recruiting Specialist Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1910