Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- You define and implement new architectures and designs for tolling solutions
- You proactively improve and adapt existing architecture and design according to customer needs
- You analyze technical requirements and break them down for implementation
- You produce detailed technical specifications for internal and external needs
- You take responsibility and lead software development teams
- You support and closely work with system engineers and product owner in different project phases
- You present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- You define and implement software development guidelines
- At least finished Master´s degree in Informatics or Computer Science
- Expert with a minimum of 10 years of proven experience in Software Development in C#, from which 5 years as software architect, with a very strong focus on Object-Oriented Programming and Software Design Patterns
- Experience with .NET Core, Message Bus Technologies like RabbitMQ or ZeroMQ, Microservices, REST API, Google ProtoBuffers, No SQL Databases like LiteDB, MongoDB, .NET Core Blazor Server Apps is a benefit
- Experience with Jira/Confluence, GitLab CI, Continuous Integration, Docker
- Experience in electronic toll collection or telematics preferred
- Ability to lean new technologies rapidly
- Ability to research and apply learning’s to daily work
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet scope, budget and deadlines
- Mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Analytical mindset
- Interpersonal, communications and team player skills
- Good oral and written English and German
Our offer to you
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing markets
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Bridge Days Regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- Working in an ambitioned team, brave to try out new technologies
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from €56.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Pia Lutovsky, Recruiting Specialist Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1917