Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Lead the Kapsch cloud transformation covering following technology areas (data analytics, video analytics, geo location services) as well as system hosting capabilities for large projects in the traffic and tolling domain
- Establish the core competence in Vienna (where the majority of the existing experts are) plus strongly aligning with experts in other regions
- Focus on design and deliver cloud customer solutions but also internal cloud systems
- Act as catalyst to design architectures for new SaaS products in close collaboration with product/platform teams
- Drive to excellence in the cloud native applications (e.g. deployment, monitoring and operations)
- Closely collaborate with vendors and partners to boost this area
- Strong experience in building cloud systems
- Knowledge of all major cloud vendor particularities
- Knowledge of other cloud solutions
- Work experience in the infrastructure environment / In-depth knowledge in the IT infrastructure area
- Experience in streaming and data processing systems
- Profound knowledge of current technology stacks and architectural best practices in the areas of cloud computing
- IT education (HTL, Fachhochschule, University)
- Creative, solution driven personality with can-do attitude & approach and natural leadership style
- Good oral and written English and German skills
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional, international team
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing Agile methodology and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary – minimum € 75.000 p.a. - according to your qualifications and your job experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.Nr. ++43 (0)50811 1905