Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Supporting first and second level support engineers using insight knowledge of our solutions and products
- Appling hotfixes and service repairs to establish business continuation
- Reproduction and verification of detected issues
- Tracking and documentation of defects
- Technical software integration and testing as well as customer acceptance tests
- Creation of release notes and installation manuals
- Collaboration with development teams
- Support Training and hand-over of tolling systems to operation teams
- Direct contact to our customers
- you have finished your degree (preferably a Master) in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- you have a dedication to curiosity how things work to get an understanding how all the pieces of a puzzle are fitting together
- you have at least three years of experience in 3rd level and supporting customers with issues of their critical infrastructure
- you have very broad knowledge over various technologies on Windows as well as Linux operating systems as the systems of our customers are quite heterogenous or are a fast learner of new technology
- you like databases, communication protocols, heterogenous networks and industrial grade hardware mounted on highways
- you have experience with Jira, Confluence, Git and Azure
- you have very good communication skills and hands-on approach as our customers come from different regions with different cultural backgrounds
- you enjoy learning new technologies, research and apply new knowledge to daily work
- Very good knowledge in oral and written English and German
Our offer to you
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international team practicing agile methodology and exciting challenges
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: 45.000,00 p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Pia Lutovsky, Recruiting Specialist Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1917