- You practice and live the agile mindset
- Several years of experience as Scrum Master, ideally in digital area
- Experience in coaching and moderating cross-functional, distributed teams
- Familiarity and interest in Scaled Scrum Frameworks (e.g. Nexus, LESS, SAFe)
- Scrum master certifications (CSM - PSM) wished
- Profound German (C1/2) and English skills (B2)
Ihre AufgabenThe future is now - and we are looking for great people to help us.
As our Scrum Master, you will play a crucial role in the success of our Scrum Teams and their products and services.
- Coach and support the feature teams in Agile practices
- Facilitate the Team’s self-organisation, ensuring the Team follows the Scrum process
- Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress
- Ensure a good relationship within the Scrum team as well as with others outside the team
- Help employees and stakeholders to understand and enact the Agile mindset
- Contribute to the agile transformation by bridging the gap between traditional units in organisation and Scrum Teams
- As a part of a fast-growing team, you'll play an important role in taking Kapsch BusinessCom to the next level
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Amazing, talented and international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues
- Exciting, innovative and state of the art office in central Vienna with excellent public connection
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours, home office and satellite offices
- Many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, daily fruits, coffee, tea, free moving days, free parental leave days
- A minimum gross salary of € 58.900 p.a. (IT-KV) - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.