Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
As part of the Product Development team, you will work with test automation developers, manual testers and developers to create and maintain automation test cases under direction of the Software Quality Manager.
- Develop and maintain automated functional and API tests of software products
- Perform product stability and performance tests
- Verify sprint increments as part of Agile product development teams
- Report and retest product defects
- Design and maintain end-to-end functional regression test scripts according to technical requirements and specifications
- Fluent in English language
- Strong software development, analytical, team playing and quick learning skills.
- 3 or more years of experience in development of automated tests for Web applications and REST APIs in Java, Python or .NET.
- 3 or more years of experience in software testing in Agile teams.
- Knowledge of testing tools such us Selenium WebDriver, Ranorex, Robot Framework and LoadRunner.
- Familiarity with Jira, Linux, Git and Continuous Integration tools.
- Knowledge of database technologies and SQL will be a plus.
- Permanent contract
- Atractive salary package
- Hybrid working model (up to 60% of remote work)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible remuneration plan