We have an incredible and rare opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join our team on a permanent basis, this role is based in Sydney AU.
The successful candidate will manage complex and exciting projects at the cutting edge of technology in the transport industry space.
The role will be responsible for:
- Overall commercial, technical and legal project responsibility;
- Responsible for all project plans, resource planning and project specific documentation, and project management activities;
- Initializes, plans, regulates, controls and closes the project(s);
- Responsible for budget planning, forecasting and financial reports;
- Leads all project related meetings; and
- Maintains relationships and contract management with external vendors and suppliers.
You will experienced in all areas of Project Management and worked in an environment that requires strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
This role will suit someone with:
- Tertiary qualification Engineering (either mechanical, civil or relevant engineering);
- 5+ years’ experience in Engineering;
- 10+ years’ experience in leading complex projects in an engineering, automation, construction or systems technology environment;
- Professional Project Management qualification suitable for membership to relevant bodies in Australia; and
- Delivering subcontracts to complex multiyear D&C projects in the $10MAUD range.
If this sounds like you, click the ‘APPLY’ button now!