Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Requested role of Group Controller involves a wide range of responsibilities, including financial planning and analysis, reporting and consolidation, process improvement, stakeholder engagement, and acting as a key liaison for Regional and Key Function Heads as well as for international subsidiaries.
- Responsibility for annual planning and quarterly forecasts at the group level, including planning analysis with regions, country subsidiaries, and departments.
- Preparation of ongoing monthly reports with interpretation and analysis; further development of monthly management reporting and ensuring group-wide reporting quality.
- Collaboration in optimizing group-wide financial processes (Group Finance / Group Controlling / Group Accounting): concept, implementation, and standardization; active participation in cross-group topics and projects.
- Preparation of variance analyses, ad-hoc evaluations, and presentations for committee meetings.
- Proactive challenger, sparring partner, business partner, and supporter for internal stakeholders (locations, management, executives, and departments).
- Contact person for internationally located foreign subsidiaries in all business-related matters, especially in the context of reporting and consolidation; preparation of financial analyses and ensuring data quality at our subsidiary companies.
- Completed degree in business with a focus on controlling, finance, or business informatics, and a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in corporate controlling, preferably in an internationally active corporation with a focus on project or service business.
- Proficient in common controlling tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, OneStream). Passion for IT, especially in the areas of reporting and business intelligence. Preferably, experience with Power BI not only as a user but also as an expert to build and administer dashboards.
- Knowledge of IFRS (particularly IFRS 15, IFRS 16) and understanding of financial statements.
- Strong analytical thinking with presentation skills and communication abilities. Capable of creating high-quality reports for both internal purposes (for the board of directors or supervisory board) and external reporting (annual reports).
- Individual with an international and intercultural mindset, proficient in English (both written and spoken).
- You can assert yourself, are open, self-initiative, ability to remain and focused under pressure, independent, and enjoy questioning things; you find pleasure in interacting with a team and possess the necessary flexibility for it.
- An interesting and challenging position in a successful international family-owned company with a strong focus on culture and values.
- A collaborative work environment in a diverse role with responsibilities.
- A workplace with ample room for creativity within dynamic corporate structures.
- Flexible working hours with the option for remote work (home office), along with various other attractive benefits (subsidized lunch, modern e-learning tools for individual development, additional days off, etc.).
- An excellent, fun-loving team that supports you in every situation.
- A competitive and fair salary starting at gross EUR 52,000 yearly, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Start date: immediately, with an indefinite employment contract.
At Kapsch, we take pride in our commitment to being an equal opportunity employer. When filling our job positions, we place great importance on achieving a balance in the diversity of our employees, especially with respect to gender, age, religious beliefs/worldview, sexual orientation, as well as ethnic or national origin.