In this entry-level role you will be resposible for pre-sales activities, technical support to sales and bid management.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities
As appropriate, the role will be responsible for the following indicative and non-exhaustive activities.
- Understand the customer’s business requirements and translate them into solutions that fit the customer’s needs from a technical and commercial perspective;
- Develop business and delivery models;
- Ensure technical and commercial adequacy of solutions, building widely on the company’s standard solution portfolio;
- Conduct pre-sales activities (e.g. demos and workshops) and provide technical support to sales;
- Drive definition of customer specific solution in collaboration with other global functions (e.g. Solution Management, Engineering, Delivery, Operations);
- Liaise with global Solution Management;
- Safeguard a comprehensive set of documentation, education and marketing material (internal / external);
- Perform regional market surveys and identify market trends;
- Feed the baseline portfolio with market requirements, pricing policies and regional competitor information;
- Provide bid support, especially during hand-over from pre-sales to bid phase.
- Technical expert support in delivery/on-going projects;
- Develop strategies to define and shape markets with regard to Kapsch's overall strategy and product/solution portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong conceptual thinking and design capabilities;
- Business fluent in English; every further language skill is a highly welcome asset; and
- Readiness for domestic and international business trips
- Exceptional collaboration, presentation and communication skills;
- Flexible, pro-active, self-motivated and self-starter individual who is eager to learn and has a keen perception;
- Strong customer focus mindset and high work ethic;
- Experience in pre-sales or technical positions
- Knowledge of ITS and tolling