Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Make your next step to sustainability and join Kapsch TrafficCom as a Software DevOps Engineer (f/m/div*)!
Jönköping / Vienna
- Drive the development of cutting-edge technologies at the forefront of video analytics applications and from an end-to-end-perspective
- Work closely with our product and design teams to embed computer vision technologies in existing traffic solutions as well as in new areas of application
- Maintain and improve our Linux Build Chain
- Design, maintain, and continuously improve system components such as boot loader, device drivers
- Create and maintain Automated Build and Test pipelines
- Develop, implement and test video analytics applications
- You possess an in-depth understanding of embedded Linux platforms
- Experience in software development: (ideally in C/C++ and Python)
- Practical knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD) practice with software tools and workflows (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Git, Gitlab)
- You are familiar with Linux Bash scripting
- Experience with containerization (Docker) highly beneficial
- Experience with the Hardware, Drivers and Linux kernel highly beneficial
- Passion to drive collaboration and deliver high quality across an international team
- Eager to learn innovative technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- Ability to work in an independent, self-organized manner
- Hands on mentality
- Good oral and written English
- An ambitioned team and an international working environment with colleagues around the globe
- Exciting challenges with room for new ideas and creative leeway
- Attractive career path within the organization
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. flexible working hours, home office, mobile devices, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 48.000 p.a. which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.