Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Make your next step to sustainability and join our Marketing & Communications Team at Kapsch!
- Responsible for developing new digital internal communication formats to win the “heart and minds” of employees with focus on “new media”
- Planning, creation and implementation of internal communication measures and concepts
- Further develop or optimize the internal media in terms of concept and content
- Plan, write and edit digital content for a variety of internal communications media
- Working closely with senior executives, establish organizational messages and keep staff informed of latest developments
- Act as service provider and/or consultant for regions and locations in major Communication project/initiatives
- Working in an international team with colleagues from all around the globe
- Reports to the Head of Corporate Communications
- University degree or similar education in Communications or Journalism
- Self-reliant team player, decisive and communicative personality
- Willingness and ability to work in a team, as well as strong prioritization skills
- Excellent writing and digital editing skills
- Min. 3 years of experience of corporate communications in an international environment
- Highly interested in working internationally
- Professional in working with digital (video) communications tools
- Photoshop and HTML knowledge is advantageous
- Excellent German and English skills are required; Spanish skills would be an asset
- An ambitioned team and an international working environment with colleagues around the globe
- Exciting challenges with room for new ideas and creative leeway
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. flexible working hours, home office, mobile devices, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 40.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Start date: mid of June 2023 (position limited for 12 months with the option to extend it)
We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.