Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Drive the development of cutting-edge technologies at the forefront of video analytics applications and from an end-to-end-perspective
- Work closely with our product and design teams to embed computer vision technologies in existing traffic solutions as well as in new areas of application
- Design, development, implementation and testing of video analytics applications
- Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Masters/PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, software engineering or similar
- Ability to transform feasibility studies (proofs of concepts) into performant applications
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Profound knowledge of software development with C++ and Python
- Experience with deep learning, computer vision, image processing, machine learning highly beneficial
- Familiar with Linux environments and docker
- Practical knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD)
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Proactive mindset to drive collaboration between teams in an intercultural environment
- Ability to assist team members to overcome technical problems
- Strong analytical problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to actively drive proof of concepts as well as to transform the same into performance applications and products
- Proactive mindset to drive collaboration between teams in an intercultural and cross-organizational environment
- An ambitioned team and an international working environment with colleagues around the globe
- Exciting challenges with room for new ideas and creative leeway
- Attractive career path within the organization
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. flexible working hours, home office, mobile devices, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 50.000 p.a. which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.