Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Manage the end-to-end bid process.
- Manage virtual bid teams and inputs from key stakeholders, typically engaging with sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and project management / delivery.
- Work with the responsible Sales Manager to develop a clear win strategy for each bid and ensure win themes are clear and compelling.
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues.
- Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all products / services are included in the final price to the customer.
- Risk tracking and active management throughout the bid process.
- Contributing to the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as providing guidance around the executive summary).
- Manage the bid budget and monitor and report on overall performance against KPIs.
- Ensure on-time submission of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- Drive continuous improvement, through post-bid reviews, both internally and with customers.
- Extensive experience with tender documents and public administrations, Microsoft Office Advanced Level (Word, Excel and Power point).
- University degree in Economics or Technology
- Strong personality with customer orientation, good communication skills and proactivity.
- High level of English
Our offer to you:
- Challenging and varied tasks in an internationally active family business
- Benefits such as modern workplace infrastructure, home office
- Flexible working hours
- Starting date: immediately, full-time employment in a permanent position
- Ongoing professional and personality-oriented training and further education measures
This is an international recruitment process, please submit your CV in English.
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.