Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Testing of Intelligent Transportation Systems in international customer projects
- Collaborate with our development teams at different locations (Austria, Argentina, US) and third party Suppliers
- Create comprehensive and well-structured test specifications
- Design, development and execution of manual and automated test cases
- Establish and maintain test environments (usage of a CI/CD environment)
- Participate in Release Planning and alignment with the development teams
- Identify, record, document and track issues in a thorough manner
- you enjoy to learn new technologies, research and apply learnings to daily work
- you finished your degree in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology, electrical engineering, telematics or similar
- you already gained experience in software testing: test automation and scripting (e.g. Robot framework, Python, SoapUI, Powershell);
- High interest in testing of distributed and embedded systems;
- you are able to create documentation like test specifications, release notes, installation manuals for Windows and Linux operating systems
- Ideally DB knowledge and experience in SQL scripting
- you have basic software development skills, and have experience with Jira, Confluence, xRay, Jenkins CI, Git and Azure
- you have a mindset for efficiency, productivity and creativity
- Experience in usability tests is a plus
- An ISTQB or equivalent certification is a plus
- Very good knowledge in oral and written English and German
Our offer to you
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- ITS is one the most dynamic and fast-growing industries which is undergoing a major transformation driven by autonomous and connected vehicles
- Kapsch is among the thought leaders of that transformation. We are building on a sound present business – Kapsch is the global market leader in large-scale tolling systems and trafficmanagement – and are in parallel strongly investing into the future green and sustainable technologies.
- You you will be part of this exciting endeavor in an international company with European roots
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: € 45.000 p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.