Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 25 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2020/21 financial year, around 4,660 employees generated revenues of about EUR 500 million.
- Contribute to the maintenance and improvement of the established Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Take an active role in Security Communication Management (including creation of presentations, writing texts for security awareness, alerts, initiatives and campaigns)
- Part of your daily responsibilities and activities is also Security Operations such as the assessment and approval of technical change request
- Organizational and Administrative Support for the global security team
- Interface with Business Units and key stakeholders to manage security initiatives and campaigns
- Sound knowledge about information security and information systems would be appreciated
- You are equipped with a strong ability to organize and coordinate activities
- You feel comfortable working in a team and finding solutions in complex and demanding environments
- You are a responsible and committed person who manages to keep track of things, even in stressful situations
- Your analytical and conceptual skills are complimented by your persuasive approach towards others
- Due to the international structure of the Kapsch TrafficCom occasional travel activities might occur
- Very good German and English skills (C1) required
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement
- Attractive career path within the organization
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- An international working environment and excellent working climate
- Social benefits and infrastructure (homeoffice, operating restaurants, near subway, bridge days regulation and flexible working hours etc.) of a modern company
- A market compliant salary according to your qualification and experience (minimum yearly salary of € 38.000 all in)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria - Tel.: +43 50 811 1905