In Kapsch we are searching for an IT Senior Administrator that will have the following responsibilities:
- Manages the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure within an organization, including the physical network (e.g., LANs/WANs, servers, terminals) as well as server applications and software (e.g., PeopleSoft, Oracle). Configures, installs, maintains and upgrades server applications and hardware.
- Administers the IT infrastructure within an organization, including the physical network (e.g., LANs/WANs, servers, terminals) as well as server applications and software (e.g., PeopleSoft, Oracle).
- Provides technical support to the organization's internal users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes). Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures and is typically located within a call center. Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problemsy. Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Evaluates, tests, monitors and maintains information systems (IS) and cyber security policies, procedures and systems. Creates, implements and oversees identity management systems to meet specific security needs and complex compliance standards. Ensures that IS and cyber security plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS and cyber security. Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security. Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS, cyber security and access and identity risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents such as intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks.
- Provide training and walking new staff through accessing the environments and coordinate organizing access to the RWS environments with our Service & Maintenance: Release & Environment Manager.
- Configuring DYNAC Launchers in various environments and handling rollouts of new Launchers.
- Various technical troubleshooting, primarily on the network side of things, but also including some simulator setup and testing.
- Assistance and setup of CHECK_MK (Software to analyze IT Infrastructure and Communication Network) in coordination with S&T (external subcontractor dedicated to manage and install the communication network and the IT Infrastructure).
- Education: University Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, equivalent studies or proven experience.
- Profesionnal knowledge: 5+ years of experience in managing critical IT infrastructures.
- Advanced level (minimum C1) of both Dutch and English
- Soft skills: Costumer and results orientation, team work spirit and problem-solving.
- Even though this is a remote role you need to be located in the Netherlands and able to visit the client there
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package
- This is a remote position with ocassional onsite meetings