Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Technical product responsibility for hardware components (e.g.: radio devices, cameras, onboard units) in electronic toll collection systems
- Main interface between product management and development teams
- Requirements engineering for hardware components
- Close cooperation with the development team using agile methods
- Interface to external partners
- A technical degree (preferably master) in electronics, information technology or similar
- Experience with requirements management and agile development methods
- Experience with hardware products during the life cycle
- Creative team player with problem-solving skills and outcome focused personality, good communication skills
- Fluent in English and German in speech and writing.
Our offer to you
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- An international working environment
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: € 60.000 p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
- Location: Vienna
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.