Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
- Software development, implementation and testing of embedded GNSS Onboard-Unit Software and related tools
- Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend.
- Work closely with our product and design teams and translate customer experiences and product features into capabilities on our platforms
- A technical degree (preferably a Master) in: e.g.: systems engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology or similar
- At least 3 years of professional experience with embedded SW development for time critical applications
- Expert skills in C++ in mandatory, IBM Rational Rhapsody is appreciated
- Application interface knowhow for communication protocols, especially Bluetooth, 3G/4G, LWM2M is appreciated
- Experience in writing testable code, automated unit tests, and automated test environments
- Proactive mindset, team player and good communication skills
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins and SVN is beneficial
- Business fluent in English is mandatory, German is optional
- We have a unique corporate culture, driven by family tradition since 1892. We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- ITS is one the most dynamic and fast-growing industries which is undergoing a major transformation driven by autonomous and connected vehicles
- Kapsch is among the thought leaders of that transformation. We are building on a sound present business – Kapsch is the global market leader in large-scale tolling systems and trafficmanagement – and are in parallel strongly investing into the future green and sustainable technologies.
- You you will be part of this exciting endeavor in an international company with European roots
- A hands-on onboarding with an experienced team to get familiar with the business and domain-related processes
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team practicing Agile methodologies
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours, operating restaurants, meal discount, bridge day regulation etc.
- Possibility to participate in regular trainings (technical and personal development)
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 50.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.