Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager for Tolling/Traffic Management Projects in the northern region.
- Leading projects with several streams and managing stream leaders and sub teams
- Initializes, plans, executes, controls and closes the project within the project lifecycle
- Defines and sets clear and measurable project objectives with realistic time and budget
- Build and maintain project team's motivation with focus on business priorities
- Responsible for the proactive Risk, Claim, Contract and Change Management
- Establishes and ensures the project communication incl. coordination of the bottom-up and top-down communication flow
- Monitors adherence to Kapsch Group policies, standards and procedures
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Construction, Industrial Engineering or related
- At least 5-10 years of proven track record in Project Manager position leading projects in an international environment. Necessary experience in projects in construction or related.
- Experience with managing subcontractors and other third parties
- Valuable: knowledge in ITS / Traffic Management systems or similar area
- Creative, solution driven personality with can-do attitude & approach and natural leadership style
- Familiar with the complexity of international organizations and able to manage a workforce remotely
- PMP or IPMA project management certification is considered an advantage
- Fluency in Swedish and English for both verbal and written communication (level B2 is a minimum). Knowledge of any other language is considered an advantage
- Based in Sweden
Our Offer to you
- Exciting challenges with room for new and innovative ideas within a highly qualified team
- High responsibility within a global, renowned family owned company
- Responsible and diverse position within the dynamic international working environment of Kapsch TrafficCom
- A position within a diverse and dynamic environment together with attractive career opportunities
- Competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex or national origin
This recruitment process is for an international team, so please attach your CV in English.