Kapsch TrafficCom develops smart solutions to make mobility safer, more sustainable and efficient for everybody. We design, build and operate traffic management systems including connected vehicles technology and mobility demand management as well as tolling services for cities, roads, tunnels and bridges around the world. We develop data and video analytics platforms, building on state-of-the-art technologies including AI, machine learning, big data and cloud services to enable the digitalization of mobility.
We are seeking a motivated new member for our Business Intelligence Team, who is ready to fill out the role of an Business Analyst as part of our headquarter Business Intelligence Team. You will be working together with our business colleagues worldwide on monitoring, analyzing and maintaining our established reporting and planning system, while taking place in the drivers’ seat towards our new reporting strategy as member of our team.
- You develop new models and reports to further enhance and enable our business
- You take the lead on BI and analytics projects
- Together with the team you keep the business running and support our business colleagues on issues and problems.
- You transform and improve the current reporting and planning architecture
- You cooperate closely with the corporate controlling and other business functions in innovation projects
- You work with external partners and consultants
- You train and transfer knowledge to key and end users
- High School graduation or College (HTL, FH, University); IT focus is a benefit
- Proficient in the Microsoft Applications
- Willingness to learn and interest for analytics and business processes
- Strong analytical skills, consulting attitude, excellent problem solving and innovative thinking
- Passion for new technologies and commitment to continuous improvement
- Enjoying to work in an international team
- Good oral and written English and German skills
Our offer to you
- An interesting position with exciting challenges in an international stock exchange listed company
- Fringe benefits and excellent infrastructure including company mobile phone and notebook.
- Flexible working hours and bridge days regulation and well balanced home-office regulation.
- Ongoing professional education and trainings
- We offer a market-compatible gross salary starting at € 42.000 p.a., however it can be adapted according to your qualifications and relevant experience
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.