Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
If you are a recent Graduate Engineer, an engineer who graduated in the last 2-3 years or an undergraduate in their last semester of university then we have an exciting full time opportunity for you! If you are a self-motivated, enthusiastic and want hands on experience working in all stages of our projects then continue reading.
You will form part of the Roadside Systems Engineers reporting directly to the Engineering Manager. As the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Hardware and software installation, commissioning, testing and operations support of our Roadside Tolling Systems;
- Technical support and systems performance analysis;
- Identification and permanent rectification of equipment faults;
- Tracking, managing and reporting on system issues;
- Maintaining integrity in accordance with the client’s requirements, a very high level of customer satisfaction; and
- Ensuring all relevant standards are adhered to in relation to Quality, Engineering, OH & S and Electrical.
We are looking for a superstar who is a self-starter and can work as part of a team. You will bring a broad range of skills, a tertiary degree and some technical experience obtained in an internship or similar program.
Some of your skills and experience will include:
- Degree qualification in relevant Engineering disciple such as Electrical, Mechatronic, Electronics or similar;
- Hands on and superior fault finding skills in electronic equipment and IT;
- IT competent (Databases, Windows, Linux, Microsoft, Networking);
- Hand on with superior fault finding skills;
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal; and
- A current Australian Drivers Licence is essential.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply, including a Cover Letter and CV.
We are not accepting application through recruitment agencies at this stage.