Kapsch TrafficCom is a provider of intelligent transportation systems in the fields of tolling, traffic management, smart urban mobility, traffic safety and security, and connected vehicles. As a one-stop solutions provider, Kapsch TrafficCom offers end-to-end solutions covering the entire value creation chain of its customers, from components and design to the implementation and operation of systems. The mobility solutions supplied by Kapsch TrafficCom help make road traffic safer and more reliable, efficient, and comfortable in urban areas and on highways alike.
Kapsch TrafficCom is an internationally renowned provider of intelligent transportation systems thanks to the many projects it has brought to successful fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. As part of the Kapsch Group, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.
The Field Service Technician II will perform testing and troubleshooting on electronic or mechanical components, equipment or systems used on local toll roads. This will include maintenance, safety, testing, and process improvement.
- Perform predictive, preventative and corrective maintenance
- Provide timely response to tickets while documenting best practices
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Diagnose errors and technical problems, and determining proper solutions
- Produce timely, detailed service reports
- Operate vehicles in a safe manner and using field automation systems
What’s in it for you?
- Solving complex problems that improve daily the lives of people around the world
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high-growth industry
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours
- Excellent benefits including a no-cost medical insurance option for employee and eligible dependents
What we are looking for:
- Vocational training in Electrical or Electronics
- 2+ years of Field Maintenance or equivalent experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience reading and interpreting schematics, diagrams, and blueprints
- Ability to utilize mobile tools and applications
- Ability to perform detailed mathematical calculations
- Experience gathering, maintaining, formatting, compiling and manipulating technical data
Our top Candidates will have:
- The ability to Work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules after hours on an “On Call” basis
- Experience working at height utilizing aerial lifts like bucket trucks or scissor lifts
- Experience working outside for long periods
Kapsch TrafficCom is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex. Kapsch TrafficCom is a drug-free workplace. Kapsch is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you require need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to email@example.com to advise of the nature of your request along with your contact information.
MOS Code: Military occupation(s) that relate to the initial selection criteria for this position may include: (Coast Guard) ET; (Army) 94A, 94Y, 15W, 15E; (Navy) FCA, FC, FT, EM, GSE, U35A; (Air Force) 2A011, 2A031, 2A051P, 2W1X1
Unsolicited Third-Party Candidates: Please note that Kapsch TrafficCom does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from third-party recruiters that are not engaged and under written contract with Kapsch TrafficCom. Any employment agency, individual or entity that submits an unsolicited resume/candidate acknowledges and understands that Kapsch TrafficCom has the right to hire any applicant at its own discretion without any fee owed or due to the submitting third-party employment agency, individual or entity. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org