Kapsch TrafficCom is a globally renowned provider of transportation solutions for sustainable mobility. Innovative solutions in the application fields of tolling, tolling services, traffic management and demand management contribute to a healthy world without congestion.
Kapsch has brought projects to fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. With one-stop solutions, the company covers the entire value chain of customers, from components to design and implementation to the operation of systems.
As part of the Kapsch Group and headquartered in Vienna, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries. It has been listed in the Prime Market segment of the Vienna Stock Exchange since 2007 (ticker symbol: KTCG). In its 2019/20 financial year, around 5,100 employees generated revenues of EUR 731.2 million.
- Drive the development of cutting-edge technologies at the forefront of deep learning applications and from an end-to-end-perspective
- Work closely with our product and design teams to embed deep learning technologies in existing traffic solutions as well as in new areas of application
- Design, development, implementation and testing of deep learning applications
- Foster the application of deep learning techniques mainly but not solely in the field of intelligent traffic solutions
- Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Masters/PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, software engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Practical experience with deep learning, computer vision, image processing, machine learning
- Experienced with Python and C++ and familiar with Linux environments and docker
- Skills in state-of-the-art deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow) and approaches
- Ability to transform feasibility studies (proofs of concepts) into performant applications
- Practical knowledge of Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI / CD)
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Proactive mindset to drive collaboration between teams in an intercultural environment
- Ability to assist team members to overcome technical problems
- Challenging the limits of mobility for a healthy world without congestion
- Space for creating innovative solutions and ideas within a professional team
- High responsibility within a global family owned company
- Social benefits of a modern company, e.g. Homeoffice, mobile devices, flexible working hours etc.
- A market-compatible gross salary starting from € 50.000 p.a. – which can be adapted according to your qualification and relevant experience
- Location: Headquarter Vienna
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Your contact: Daniela Giovannozzi, Head of Recruiting Austria Kapsch Group - Tel.: +43 50 811 1905